Main Menu

Happy New Islamic Year!! 1428 A. H.

Started by muhsen, January 20, 2007, 09:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muhsen

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
I wish also happy new Year.To All member of madina Citizen...Your brother in Islam...Muhsen....from europe... 
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

nuh

Hey, that gives me an idea for modern art!!

I call it

The Masjid

[wiseshaykh]

[arabbro] [malaybro] [sudanibro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [bro] [bro] [bro] [desibro] [desibro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [desibro] [bro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [bro] [bro] [sudanibro] [malaybro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [bro] [bro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [sudanibro] [desibro] [desibro] [desibro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [bro] [bro] [bro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [desibro] [desibro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [bro] [malaybro] [arabbro] [desibro] [sudanibro] [arabbro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [arabbro] [desibro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [beardbro] [sudanibro] [malaybro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [bro] [bro] [desibro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [desibro] [sudanibro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [sudanibro] [bro] [desibro] [desibro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [sudanibro] [bro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [desibro] [desibro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [desibro] [bro] [bro] [bro] [bro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [bro] [desibro] [desibro] [desibro] [malaybro] [malaybro] [arabbro] [arabbro] [desibro] [sudanibro] [sudanibro] [bro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro] [beardbro]

[niqabisis] [niqabisis] [niqabisis] [niqabisis] [niqabisis] [hijabisis] [sis] [hotpinkhijabi] [sis] [sis] [sis] [hijabisis] [sis] [hotpinkhijabi] [niqabisis] [hotpinkhijabi] [sis] [sis] [hijabisis] [sis] [hotpinkhijabi] [niqabisis] [niqabisis] [niqabisis] [niqabisis] [hotpinkhijabi] [sis] [sis] [hijabisis] [sis] [hijabisis] [hijabisis] [sis] [sis] [sis] [hijabisis] [hotpinkhijabi] [sis] [niqabisis] [hijabisis] [sis] [sis] [hotpinkhijabi] [hijabisis] [hijabisis] [hijabisis] [hijabisis] [sis] [hotpinkhijabi] [niqabisis] [niqabisis] [hotpinkhijabi] [hotpinkhijabi] [sis] [sis] [hijabisis] [sis] [hotpinkhijabi]

owais

As salaamu alekum

I tried to take a photo of the moon, I didnt have the tripod on me, Sorry for the shakes.

May Allah grant us a blessed Muharram. Ameen!  [pray] [icecream]

Jannah

salam,

wow that's nice!! where'd u take that picture? i didn't see the moon tonight.. then again it was FREEZING cold so i couldn't even move my face so... ;)

ws

owais

[wlm]

Thats off of 87 south, Exit 6.  The second one is From the hill infront of the Latham Water Tower

Halima

[slm] Owais,

Cool! Who would have thought of taking a picture of the crescent moon and on such an auspicious day of the Islamic Calender - the beginning of a New Year!!!

I was just thinking how easy is it so say: "Happy New Year" in relation to the Gregorian calender and not the Islamic Calender.

Thanks jannah for the reminder! 

Happy New Year all Muslims!  May Allah make it one full of blessings and make us more considerate of one another, Ameen.

[wlm]

Halima
The Almighty Allah says,
"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Abu Huraira

muhsen

Quote from: owais on January 20, 2007, 11:44:07 PM
As salaamu alekum

I tried to take a photo of the moon, I didnt have the tripod on me, Sorry for the shakes.

May Allah grant us a blessed Muharram. Ameen!  [pray] [icecream]

Brother is there no setup (or option) for nightshoots (or against shaking)? I think some digitalcamare has it..

owais

The No shake options are a way for them to sell their camera, it doesn't do much.

"Night shooting" option is only for things which are nearby, and dont emit light. For any type of night photography (where there is minimal light)  you'll need a steady camera because the shutter speed has to be slow in order to "burn in " the image into the film.

Its like doing old fasion photoshots, where noone could smile, because the shutter was slow back them, if they did, it would blur the image, like the moon blurred in the photos.

I dont know much about photography, just a small hobby on the side Alhumdulillah.

check out http://www.organiclightphoto.com/ . He is Muslim, and you can learn alot on his site masha Allah.

You can see updated sightings of every month at www.crescentwatch.org .

[wlm]

muhsen

wassalam br ..
I m also not a Photgrapher.... I just read some digital magazines like this handshake option... But it is interesting for me, if you are deep busy with  shooting of photos... JazzakallajuKhayr for links...

owais

lala marcy

Happy New Year:)!!

yeah a tripod wouldve been best..great pictures none the less!

thanks!!

owais

I just photoshopped the Blur.
I pray this benefits.  While i was correcting the blur, it reminded me of the Hadith where Rasulullah (saw) compares Alim's (Scholars) to Ibaad (worshippers).  That the Alim's are like the full moon, and the worshippers are the stars.  The Alim can fill up the whole earth with light, but it doesn't matter how many Ibaad you have, they wont shed light enough on earth to be able  to see. Please post the exact text if you know of it.

SubhanAllah.  May Allah increase us in Knowledge. Ameen.  For that is what Allah told Rasulullah (saw) to ask for increase in, knowledge, not wealth.  Provisions come by the promise of Allah.  Allaho Alim

Jannah

[balloons] [madinaflag] [fireworks] [thumb]
[thewave] [madinans]
[peace] [peace] [peace] [peace] [peace] [peace]
[grouphug] [hug] [highfive] [bestwishes]

[sbh] [alhamd] [allahuakbar]

sarah

[slm]

Quote from: owais on January 22, 2007, 04:14:04 PM
While i was correcting the blur, it reminded me of the Hadith where Rasulullah (saw) compares Alim's (Scholars) to Ibaad (worshippers).  That the Alim's are like the full moon, and the worshippers are the stars.  The Alim can fill up the whole earth with light, but it doesn't matter how many Ibaad you have, they wont shed light enough on earth to be able  to see. Please post the exact text if you know of it.

a little late, but :) :

The superiority of the learned Scholar over the devout worshipper is like that of the full moon (in brightness) over the rest of the stars. The learned are the heirs of the Prophets, who bequeath neither dinar nor dirham (wealth), but only knowledge; and he who acquires it, has acquired an abundant portion. [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi]
Believers are like pearls. Wherever they may be, they are beautiful there. (Maliq ibn Dinar)