Main Menu

Earn 70 Million Good Deeds This Ramadan

Started by aminah, September 29, 2006, 11:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aminah

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Last year I had sent an e-mail to my list informing them how they could earn 70 million good deeds for saying just one thing. 

I'm posting that e-mail here with the hope that the information will be of some benefit to you.

----------------------

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem

Date: 7th October, 2005

----------------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe to this newsletter or join the mailing list, please send a blank e-mail to:
beautifulislam-subscribe@topica.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
(May peace, blessings and the mercy of Allah be upon you!)

Ramadan Mubarak!! Ramadan Mubarak!!

I am extremely excited this month. I can't believe it is already Ramadan! A month of great blessings and reward!

You are fortunate to be on this mailing list because you are about to discover how you can earn 2100 million good deeds and perhaps even more!

I'm not kidding. I hope you are excited at the prospect of earning so many deeds.

I was thinking to myself, "My God! Every good deed is multiplied by 70 in this month! So how many good deeds would I need to do to earn one million good deeds?"

And I began to calculate. I came up with a figure. If you were to manage 500 good deeds every day of Ramadan, you would receive (70 times
500 = 35000) multiplied by 30 days..........1,050,000 deeds! One million fifty thousand deeds!

It is fairly easy to do 500 good deeds a day.

Just say Subhanallah 100 times, Alhamdullilah 100 times, Allahu Akbar 100 times, La ilaha il Allah 100 times and Astaghfar allah 100 times.

I'm a little greedy. So I try to say all this after each obligatory prayer. I don't succeed each time, however, because I've got three kids who demand a lot of my attention.

Wouldn't YOU love one million good deeds in your Hereafter Bank Account?

Okay now. Forget one million good deeds. How about earning 70 million good deeds every single day?!

I'm glad that I told my husband that I was calculating how to earn one million good deeds. He knew how to earn one million good deeds in a single day! Now, after I heard that, do you think I was going to keep
this to myself!?

I would blare it to all the world!

Surely you too would want to earn one million good deeds in a single day!

Once again.....since it is Ramadan, you have to multiply one million by 70. So you get 70 million good deeds!!

The amazing part is that it is sooooooooo easy to do!!

Let me cut it out and tell you what it is.

I'm sure you are dying to know.

Here is the hadith:

"Whoever enters a market and says: 'Laa ilaaha ill Allah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul Hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wa huwa 'alaa kulli shay'in qadeer'

MEANING: (there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, He causes life and death and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all good,
and He is over all things competent.)

Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and raise him a million levels."(Tirmidhi, classed as Hasan by Albani)

May Allah reward my husband for telling me about this wonderful hadith!

If you were to say this every day of Ramadan whenever you enter a market, you would earn 2100 million hasanahs, or good deeds!

Let me give that to you again to MEMORIZE! You ought to memorize it in Arabic to get the full reward, right?!

"LAA ILAAHA ILL ALLAH WAHDAHU LAA SHAREEKA LAH, LAHUL MULKU WA LAHUL HAMDU YUHYI WA YUMEETU WA HUWA HAYYUN LAA YAMOOT, BI YADIHIL KHAYR, WA
HUWA 'ALAA KULLI SHAY'IN QADEER"

Teach this to your children, teach it to everyone you know!

There is also another great blessing that should not be overlooked. And that is, DU'AA. Supplication.

Here is the supplication that our Rasul used to recite most frequently: MEMORIZE this one!

"Rabbana 'aatayna fid dunya hasanatan wa fil aakhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaaban naar!"

MEANING: Our Lord, grant us good in this life and in the Hereafter, and save us from the punishment of the Fire."

Also do not forget the tremendous reward you get for fasting in Ramadan.

Here is a hadith that tells us how we can get the reward of fasting.....all the time!

"Whoever fasts Ramadhan, then follows it with six (days) of Shawwal, it is like fasting all the time." (Muslim)

Fasting all the time? How many days are there in a year? 365 days. So that would be like fasting all those days. And each day that you fast keeps you away from Hell fire 80 to 100 years! That means the Fire will
be kept away from you for 36,500 years!

See how easy Allah makes it for us to earn His reward!?

It's Ramadan! My God, I'm excited! So much reward awaits us.....and it is so easy to earn it!

Truly, what a beautiful religion Islam is!

It is my hope that this newsletter is reaching masjids so that people might benefit from reading it.

Stay tuned for issue #4! Plenty of interesting stuff coming up! Professor Sherlock Knoll does the amazing. He provides proof of God's existence! Ruby and friends begin to "see" it!

Also coming up. Something I had written before I embraced Islam. "The Time Machine". I think you might find that interesting.

Again, to subscribe to this newsletter, please send a blank e-mail to:
beautifulislam-subscribe@topica.com

Jazak Allah Khair!

Your humble sister in islam,
Aminah Kamble
http://www.islamcorner.com
Discover real islam!
---------------------

Here are the links where you can check out for yourself whether you can earn a million good deeds......

1.  scroll to the end please:
http://members.cox.net/ameer1/easyact.html

2.  http://www.muslimtents.com/aminahsworld/Easy_actions.html

http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=517

zahidayar

assalamu alaykm wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

jazakillahu khairan katheeran sister

slm alaykm wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

islamstar

Wow! Ramadan is gone, but at least we can still earn a million deeds just by saying that formula!!

Can't wait for the next Ramadan to come!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview